- My mom came back from China! She had an amazing time and took great pictures. She even had a sign made for Chase's classroom (in chinese!!)
- Chase is doing well (besides waking up at 3:30am to play with his sister....)
- We finally found a pumpkin patch that is open when we are available. Pictures will follow in a future post.
- I heard a rumor that AB3632 will be cut in 2011. I haven't been able to find any concrete info about it, but if they do cut it, Chase will lose a ton of services. Very scary. I will include who/how to write to congress if the rumor is in fact true.
- After going over my budget for the next few months, it is clear that Christmas will be very tight. NO money for presents so its time for Santa to start getting creative! Too bad I can't get any actual child support.... not that I'm bitter. I swear. (but my fingers are crossed)
Thats all for now. Its funny how I post soooo much less when things are stable with Chase. We are out having fun and actually doing things together! So its always a good sign when this blog slows down a bit.




No comments:
Post a Comment