I am so thankful for your kind words and support through this crappy time. Thankfully this "crappy time" has NOTHING to do with Chase. The kids are doing great.
I'm really hurt by what the A$$ did to me but I've been through worse. I can get through this.
I went to the casual night of my high school reunion last night. It was nice to see old friends and even people that I didn't talk to in high school. I feel like the oddball with my career being in probation while so many others are involved in computers or business. And so many people in my class smoke cigarettes! Yuck. After watching my dad die of lung cancer, smoking pretty much makes me want to vomit. The "cool" people still stuck with the "cool" people but I didn't have any interest in chatting with them anyway.
Tonight is the actual reunion where there should be a much higher turnout. We have to wear name tags and everything.
There are definetly some people from high school that I would like to get together with and keep in contact with.
I'm going to enjoy my day off and play with the kiddos.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment