Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Bliss

What a great week this has been!

Chase and my boyfriend's son, T, doing their homework TOGETHER.

All three kiddos playing in the front yard.

Chase and T playing the Xbox Kinect This month really has me excited for our future as a family. Chase, Aimee, T, H (boyfriend) and me. I feel so blessed to have fallen in love with a man that adores my children and is willing to step up to the plate. (And I happen to adore his son also!) As Chase informed me this morning, "The Lord is REALLY listening when we pray."

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you found a good MAN. My sister's children from a previous relationship/marriage both have lots of initials after their names (including one pediatric bp). She found a great guy who not only loves my sister but her special and at times difficult children as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was thinking about you guys today. How wonderful to come here and read this! XOXOXO

    ReplyDelete