Friday, February 27, 2009

Dare I say the word?! Optimistic?

I was going through a lot of old videos today that we have kept after sending them to 20/20. Chase is amazing. He is intelligent, compassionate, goofy, loving, intuitive and knows how to get anyone to smile. No matter what his symptoms are and where he is in the bipolar cycle, that little man is still underneath. He will always be there and I can't let myself forget that.

He is doing pretty well tonight. He made a cool jungle art project and is showing everyone. He is very proud.

I set up a meeting to get him qualified for SSI based on disability. I also filed an application for him to receive medi-cal. Now we just wait and see. Please pray that he is well enough to come home before my insurance runs out. If anyone has any connections.... ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment