KRISTENS FUN FACT OF THE WEEK: Spray on sunscreen is super easy and works great. AS LONG AS YOU RUB IT IN!!! I didn't..... I won't be able to sleep on my back for a few days!
Sunday, July 18, 2010
Chase is awesome!
We went out on the boat yesterday and Chase showed us all just how brave and fearless he is! He loves going on the boat and getting tossed off the tube into the Delta! I think next summer Chase is going to want a wakeboard and its such a fun family activity. I am so thankful for our close family. My neice and her boyfriend (in the picture below) are great with my kids.
KRISTENS FUN FACT OF THE WEEK: Spray on sunscreen is super easy and works great. AS LONG AS YOU RUB IT IN!!! I didn't..... I won't be able to sleep on my back for a few days!
KRISTENS FUN FACT OF THE WEEK: Spray on sunscreen is super easy and works great. AS LONG AS YOU RUB IT IN!!! I didn't..... I won't be able to sleep on my back for a few days!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




Looks like a great family day, how sweet!
ReplyDelete