An entire day with no vomit. WooHoo!!! Turns out that the blueberries were not the cause of Chase's barfing episode but sure did make for a colorful "event." With no clear cause I'm gonna just pray that its over and that the doctors are right...just a virus. But aren't viruses super contaigious? Wouldn't Aimee or I have gotten it by now? Especially with my close contact with all Chase's puke?
On another note, its after 10pm and Aimee is still sitting in her bed reading her books out loud. Very loud actually. Great...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




Sorry about the blueberry vomit! Never fun!
ReplyDeleteI came here from another blog about a child with bipolar and was reading through your blog and couldn't believe how familiar your son looked...I read on and now know why. You were on the Discovery Health Channel! You were so inspiring on the show. I'm so glad to have found your blog! Your attitude is amazing!