It seems as if school ended for Chase and my life just went into overdrive! HAPPY overdrive, with one giant speedbump.
1. School ended. Chase had better grades than ever before.
2. Aimee turned 5 years old and began acting as if she is 13. Ugh.
3. Chase attended summer school and for the first time ever, rose above level 1, all the way to level 2. This is a huge deal because if he can achieve level 3 and maintain, he might be able to return to a regular school. No hurry, but I sure am a proud mama.
4. My appendix decided it was time to blow. Luckily the surgeon caught it with just enough time to get it out before it ruptured. Four days in a hospital and four weeks off work due to the giant open incision that was made because it was such a rush operation.
5. Chase turned 9 years old on the day I was released from the hospital.
6. Aimee is preparing to begin Kindergarten on August 1.
7. Chase is preparing to begin Football. He does not return to school until August 24.
8. Chase's psychiatrist, an amazing doctor, left Kaiser. We miss him already. His new psychiatrist is actually the first one we saw when Chase was 4. She is the one that said the word "Bipolar" for the first time after evaluating Chase. She is also about 30 minutes from home, which is why we changed doctors in the first place. She is worth the drive.
9. We took Chase to the Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk. He loves rollercoasters and the beach so it was the PERFECT day trip.
Thats about all I can think of right now. Like I always say, if I'm not posting, it means things are good and I am using my energy to smile and laugh with my family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment