Thursday, August 20, 2009

list

1. Wrap around meeting went well this morning. Jared was a "no show" and Chase slept in the meeting room with us the entire time (almost 2 hrs). They will provide Chase with mentors and buddies to work on socialization. Some other stuff came out of it like safety plans etc.

2. Nice quick lunch with Meredith

3. I took a short nap while Chase played video games. I DO think video games and TV make for good babysitters but Chase does NOT spend his day in front of the TV. But it does sort of seem to be soothing.

4. Took the kids with me to bring my brothers wife, Julie, home. She fed us an amazing dinner as always! Aimee loved it! Chase wasn't really hungry.

5. Trying to get in the car to go home, Chase started having a temper tantrum. Not a rage, thank goodness. Somehow he calmed down quickly, came home and went to bed.

I'm glad today is over. On to the next one, here we go!

No comments:

Post a Comment