I'm not sure what I feel like writing tonight. I'm tired from work, but more drained from the hours before work. It seems like Aimee is having a hard time. Constant whining, crying, demanding and screaming. This is NOT like her.
There is nothing physically wrong. No new teeth, ear infection or growing pains. She's just not happy. I'm wondering if it has to do with Chase being home. But he's been such a good big brother since he came home. He puts up with a lot of crap, teasing, poking etc from Aimee.
Chase was so upset with Aimee this morning that he called MRT and they were able to calm him down a bit.
She CAN be calm and sweet and the normal Aimee personality. I see it at preschool when I pick her up.
Now don't think that Aimee doesn't have consequences for all the drama, but she just screams and then the behaviors start again when she's done. Timeouts don't work. Counting and 1-2-3 magic doesn't work. Taking away toys/priviledges doesn't work. Ignoring just makes things MUCH louder.
Yikes, just thinking about it gives me a headache. Sleeping is better than a headache. Goodnight.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment