Saturday, August 15, 2009

here i go

I finally have a minute to sit and "reflect" on the last few days. I want to puke. Is that a bad sign?

So wednesday night I think I posted that Chase raged. Nothing horrible.

Thursday morning Chase raged. Aimee and I were both victims of his anger. MRT responded to the house. Jared even came over to "save the day." Things calmed down. MRT left. Jared left (for his busy life with NO JOB.)

Later, I brought the kids over to the Nanny's house so I could get some rest before my graveyard shift. Less than an hour later, the nanny calls. Chase is raging and busted her in the face with his own head. She's bleeding.

On my way to get Chase, I called MRT. Chase was winding down when I got there but started up again soon after we got home. Aimee stayed with the nanny.

Jared came and picked up Chase just in time for me to get to work. (Did I mention he has no JOB?!?!)

I went to work with NO sleep. One of the longest shifts of my life. Got off work and before I could even get home, he calls and is ready to drop Chase off. So I couldn't sleep after work either. But again, HE HAS NO JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Very confused as to what he is so darned busy with.

Either way, I hadn't slept since Wednesday night.

Finally on friday night I have the opportunity to sleep. But as luck would have it, Aimee is sick and has the cold from hell. Low fever but a bad cough that is keeping her up ALL night long. She stayed in my bed and neither of us slept. No rages from Chase though.

Saturday morning (this morning) I am a mess at work. I look like hell, feel like hell and probably smell like a$$ since I couldn't even shower.

BUT guess where I am right now?!?!?!? MY BED! So as much as I say I don't sleep, me and my Ambien CR are going to give it a shot.

2 comments:

  1. Are you a member at CABF? I am, too. I understand the feeling of wanting to puke after asessing what has gone on. I hope things settle down for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a member of CABF. Its a life saver... not sure what i'd do without it. I hope you are doing well. I havent been keeping up lately.

    ReplyDelete