Hi everyone. We are alive. Things are not good. Chase is sleeping in his own bed and I am thankful.
I enjoy reading your comments and sharing them but I have been having some issues publishing them from my iphone.
Please keep us in your prayers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




Sending you prayers for peace and sleep!!!
ReplyDeleteAmy
Logan's Mom
I love reading your blog…so wanted to pass along the beautiful blog award….you can pick it up (if you choose to… at: http://maddismomma.blogspot.com/2010/03/and-award-goes-to.html ) Okay... so now its up to you... if you accept this award... Visit the link above to retrieve it and put a copy on your own blog… then just tell us 7 things about you... and choose 10 bloggers you would like to pass this award along to... make sure to post it on your blog and contact them to let them know you have chosen them...
ReplyDeleteMaddismomma : )