So tired that I can't even type. Last night MRT came to the house. Chase raged and had to be contained by the MRT worker. Then things calmed down.
This morning things got way worse. We were about to take him to the hospital. We got MRT out to the house again and were able to diffuse Chase's rages one moment at a time. Chase is sleeping in his own bed tonight and I am so thankful.
Praying that tomorrow is better than today.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




those nights are not fun. having to call someone for help. (What does your MRT stand for?) I hope today goes better for you and Chase. It is exhausting for everyone.
ReplyDeleteMRT is the Mobile Response Team. They are a group of therapists that respond during emergencies or pretty much anytime we call. They come to the house and help with whatever situation. I love them.
ReplyDelete