Wednesday, March 3, 2010

please pray

Chase is doing worse than he ever has. I have been bitten, strangled and torn down emotionally. He will be going back to the hospital today. His sister is terrified of him and for some reason he has been directing a lot of anger at her.

I am devistated (no clue how to spell it.) He started on a new med this weekend, Geodon and so far I'm not seeing any improvement.

Chase needs to go to a residential treatment center but no one will pay for it. I keep pushing the school district but they keep pushing back.

Please keep praying.

5 comments:

  1. Praying for you Kristen... my heart goes out to you...

    ReplyDelete
  2. sending comforting thoughts to your family and hopeful prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Prayers and more prayers for you and your family. You are one amazing woman and mother. Know this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so sorry. I will send thoughts of peace and strength your way.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Life is not fair, is it! I would pay for him to go if I could, really! I am praying that he will be able to go soon, somehow! He needs compassionate care for several months, and you need the respite too.

    ReplyDelete