Sunday, March 28, 2010

Pics and Disneyland (not together)

I think I mentioned in another post that my animals, Sara and Dax are slowly getting used to each other. See the pic below for proof. Lately they both sleep in bed with me. I only make a huge deal out of it because in October they wouldn't be in the same room.


Aimee was not happy to go to bed tonight but when she finally went to sleep, she curled up like little bear surrounded by books.


My boyfriend and I had a great visit with Chase today. He was smiling and laughing and showing us how he builds "structures" with Magnetix. We are still unclear on the transfer date but at this point it won't be before Wednesday. Monday is tomorrow and they can't move him until the intake doc accepts him. And tuesday is the big IEP that cannot be rescheduled. I wish we could hurry up and get him to the RTC. Chase doesn't do too well with transitions so lets get it over with already!
I know its too early to think about, but I plan on taking Chase to Disneyland when he comes home from the RTC.
Can I just go to sleep and wake up in a week or two?

No comments:

Post a Comment