Wednesday, March 17, 2010

rollercoaster

Today was a rollercoaster. It was my day off too!

1. Talked to Chase at 8am and he sounded very sad. He admitted he was sad but didn't want to talk about it.
2. Went to the dentist. Ouch. Enough said.
3. Spoke with the Kaiser case manager. She reminded me what a strong case we have for Chase to go to residential, but also reminded me that the county will put up a good fight.
4. Good visit with Chase, despite my swollen mouth and pain killers. He didn't even remember being sad this morning on the phone. He has another loose tooth!
5. Lil bro Kevin is out with his friends at a St. Patty's Day party. I'm so glad he has made friends around here.

I guess that's it for today. Aimee is restless in her bed and its only a matter of time before she climbs into mine.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad that you had a day off, even if it was to go to the dentist! ; )

    I'm praying for you and Chase and Aimee! Especially that you get residential paid for by the county!!!!!

    HUGS!!!!

    Amy
    Logan's Mommy
    (do you have an e-mail address to share?)

    ReplyDelete