Chase is still hanging in there as much as any 7 year old can in a psych ward. I see a little progress with the new meds. But not nearly enough to feel safe.
On another note, there is a show on HBO that is called Boy Inturrupted. Its about a kid that is possibly bipolar. But the story ends in suicide. So if you are too emotionally tied to this issue, please don't watch it. Otherwise, it shows a lot of similar things to Chase and it terrifies me. I pray with such early intervention Chase will be okay and have his mental illness under better control.
I'm going to bed now.....mmmm sleep...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




Sending you HUGE cyber HUGS!!
ReplyDeletePlease feel free to call me anytime. My number is 520-444-4324 and e-mail is ackelling1@cox.net If and when you want to talk about how to get him to RTC, just ask and I can share what I have learned.
You can also call just to vent or cry.
Please know that I think of you very, very often.
Please know that I'm here.
Amy
Logan's Mom