Sunday, May 2, 2010

Chase's rollercoaster

Chase likes to read a book called My Bipolar Rollercoaster. I love this book. (There are many similar books on amazon.com. Anyway, the reason I bring it up is that I sometimes wonder at what point we jumped on the darned rollercoaster. I would be content to run along side Chase on his rollercoaster as he went up and down. But somewhere in the middle, I jumped on. My mood/life/experiences correspond directly to Chase's position on his rollercoaster. Did I choose to jump on? Am I leaving my daughter behind to protect her? Heck if I know....

Also, just FYI... I got rid of my facebook. I found myself getting too wrapped up in it. I just realized that the people that even matter in my life don't need to read a "status update" to see how I'm doing.

Countdown to Disneyland...30 hours to go!

1 comment:

  1. I hope Disney is great! Maybe you can sneak away for a pedicure or something!

    ReplyDelete