Friday, April 30, 2010

Another Trailer

Click to see a longer version of the trailer featuring Chase. Please give me your honest opinion. My goal is to educate the country about children like my son. The good and the bad and the lengths to which we will go to keep him safe.

Chase's Trailer for Bipolar Mysteries

3 comments:

  1. Honest feedback : I passed this along to many, many people. I cannot wait for them to finally be able to see the "inside the four walls of bipolar children."

    I'm going to have a friend or two over with me to watch it. I know that it will bring back sooo much pain and suffering. I'll need them to help me be stong enough to face it. I look at it this way, if you were strong enough to make this show a reality, I WILL find the strength to not only see your world (which is all too familiar) but to also pass this light along. We have been pushed to the dark corners of society for too long. Something has to stop this.

    And you stood on your chair screaming and yelling until they heard you. Then you let a film crew follow you into the depths of judgment with your head held high.

    Aside from your children, this should be at the top of the list of the things in your life that you are most proud of doing!

    Amy
    Logan's Mommy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked it, I actually wanted to see more....great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kristen, I saw your post on my blog and I responded, but I thought I would post on your own blog in case you missed my comment back to you. Here is what I posted:

    Hi Kristen, I’m so excited you found my blog. I want to thank you for opening up your life to the world. You’re a very brave mother and I’m so thankful you’re sharing your life with us. Not only will it be helpful to me as a mother trying to understand how I can help my son, but you are also helping by bringing public awareness to what our children are going through. I can’t tell you enough how much that means to me.

    I can really relate to the clip of your son Chase when he cries out that he needs someone to help him. I’ve seen this with my own son and it breaks my heart. Our children may seem angry on the outside, but they are hurting on the inside.

    I look forward seeing the show and I will definitely be writing about it afterwards so check back in. If you’re up to it, maybe you can answer questions for us on this blog.

    I wish you the best for Chase and your family!

    I’ll be adding you to my blog list and look forward to following your life!

    Sincerely,
    Mama Bear
    http://mysonhas2brains.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete