Wednesday, April 28, 2010

sensitive

The rage on saturday was a really a scary setback but just a setback. Things are going well again and today was my "friday" at work so I look forward to some quality time with my kiddos.

To give a quick med update on Chase....
Geodon 40mg 2x/day
Clonidine .5mg 2x/day
Cogentin 2x/day
Benedryl or Atarax as needed but rarely used.

I'm feeling a little sensitive today and I can't really pinpoint the reason. I can't stop crying. Maybe I'm just too tired after working 3pm yesterday until 5am today and then again 3pm today until 11pm. Or maybe I need to go back to my own therapist...

2 comments:

  1. Maybe you are a mommy who has had to balance an entire world on a razer edge for a very, very long time.

    You are more than entitled to some down days.

    Amy
    Logan's Mommy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi i just want to say that im completely understanding of your situation with your son i to have bipolar and other serious mental health issues and a son that is adhd and autistic. so i completely know how you feel on a daily basis. My son has major rages and some days are great some are not so great. Im your newest follower form Mommy Blogger Directory and you can check my story out at http://jessicawarrick.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete