Friday, April 16, 2010

Today's list

Life is good.

1. I'm finally recovered from my nasty cold. I had it for over a week. Yay for being able to breathe!
2. I stepped WAY out of my comfort zone today and stood up for myself. Although it might cause some future tension. Scratch that - it WILL cause future tension.
3. I installed the special window stuff to keep Chase safe in his room. No more worries about broken window during rages.
4. The discovery channel show is called Bipolar Mysteries: Families in Crisis. It will be on discovery health channel on may 6 at 9pm. I'm nervous but excited to share our story.
5. Aimee is finally getting a grasp on manners.
6. Chase's TBS worker, Natalie, came over today. She is really experienced and I liked her right away. She calls herself a "behavioral coach" and will start observations next week.
7. Chase is doing better than I could have imagined.

Days like today are what keep me going.

2 comments:

  1. I wish this were facebook and I could like this post. I'm glad to hear things are going well. I hope this is a continuing trend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAPPY DANCE FOR YOU AND FAMILY!!!!!!

    Amy
    Logan's Mommy

    ReplyDelete