Today was Easter and I only got to spend it with one of my babies. I spent 3 hours with Chase last night, but spending Easter without him really hit me hard. Instead of being sad, I'm going to post some happy pictures from the last week.
This is the view from Chase's room. The ocean is ight beyond the last row of houses.

This is Chase's room from his doorway. And my mom on his bed.

Front of the RTC main building. The RTC is over 100 years old and is beautiful.

Below is a picture of my toothless kid! I took this during our visit last night. My boyfriend was there too and his relationship with Chase is a constant reminder of why we are a good match....

I just took this picture a few minutes ago. It shows how little Aimee is compared to our giant cat, Dax.

I was supposed to have 3 overtime shifts this week but there were a bunch of releases at juvenile hall so they canceled most overtime shifts. I needed the overtime, but I guess God is reminding me that I also need to take care of ME.
That's all for now. Happy Easter everyone. God Bless.




No comments:
Post a Comment