Chase is an eight year old little boy struggling with early onset bipolar disorder. This is a story of his adventures including medications, therapists, hospitals, triumphs and setbacks.
Wednesday, April 21, 2010
Disneyland
So I did it! I'm so excited. I booked our hotel and rental car for our trip to disneyland. May 3-7. This is a big step for us. A mini vacation. Chase really really really deserves this.
I'm a single mommy to a 9 year old with special needs and a 5 year old with a "princess" complex. I work at Juvenile Hall with a unit full of teenage criminals. This is my blog that chronicles our chaotic lives, and has become my own little form of therapy.
Oh wow, way to go! That sounds fabulous - just go with the flow (as much as possible!) and enjoy it.
ReplyDeleteI have a little something for you over at my blog when you get a minute:
http://bubbleboo-thethoughtbubble.com/2010/04/23/honesty-is-the-best-policy/
Have a great weekend!