Things are going ok today. Chase had a good day at school and I got some quality time with my boyfriend. My allergies are eating me alive! I feel like one giant ball of snot. Sexy.
Chase's insomnia is pretty bad but we've tried all the usual sleep meds. Nothing really helps. Benedryl might help a little. All the other ones that are stronger really don't work for Chase. Haldol, clonidine, ambien, seroquel. Ugh. Been there done that. That is one part of his genetics that REALLY take after me. Stupid insomnia.
Attaching some pics that I finally got off my iphone. Enjoy.
This is a pic of Aimee after she dug through Chase's swim bag. Goggles and flipflops. And jammies.
Aimee loves Sara so much. And I'm sure Sara loves her...but......

Chase at the Disneyland Hotel pool. Looking cool.

Showing off the new ears and light saber.

Sitting in the "A" of the California Adventures sign. Nice and comfy until some weird tourist people needed to take a picture with every single letter.
Aimee loves Sara so much. And I'm sure Sara loves her...but......
Chase at the Disneyland Hotel pool. Looking cool.

Showing off the new ears and light saber.

Sitting in the "A" of the California Adventures sign. Nice and comfy until some weird tourist people needed to take a picture with every single letter.





GB is 7 and Bipolar. She started on Risperdal over 3 years ago and has had no sleep issues since.
ReplyDelete