Chase is an eight year old little boy struggling with early onset bipolar disorder. This is a story of his adventures including medications, therapists, hospitals, triumphs and setbacks.
Sunday, August 8, 2010
pics and tv show
Check out some pictures of Chase and A having a ton of fun jumping into the Delta. Over and over and over again!
So the show on Discovery Health Channel: Bipolar Msyteries is airing twice tonight in case anyone wants to watch. I didn't even know they were rerunning it again!
I just posted about watching that show. A fellow special-needs blogger directed me to your blog, so stopping by to say "hello" and let you know you've got a new reader.
I blog over at http://www.barnmaven.com about life with my bipolar/adhd/GAD kids and dogs and horses and life and everything else.
And I'm sorry, I called you "Amy" but you're Kristen. Its been a long day today and I'm still trying to unwind from work while my daughter freaks out about not being able to find the TV remote. Joy. So I introduce myself and I sound like a jerk! GREAT! :D
I'm a single mommy to a 9 year old with special needs and a 5 year old with a "princess" complex. I work at Juvenile Hall with a unit full of teenage criminals. This is my blog that chronicles our chaotic lives, and has become my own little form of therapy.
Kudos for being on TV again!!!!
ReplyDeleteYou are my hero.
Amy
Logan's Mommy
I just posted about watching that show. A fellow special-needs blogger directed me to your blog, so stopping by to say "hello" and let you know you've got a new reader.
ReplyDeleteI blog over at http://www.barnmaven.com about life with my bipolar/adhd/GAD kids and dogs and horses and life and everything else.
Nice to "meet you" Amy.
And I'm sorry, I called you "Amy" but you're Kristen. Its been a long day today and I'm still trying to unwind from work while my daughter freaks out about not being able to find the TV remote. Joy. So I introduce myself and I sound like a jerk! GREAT! :D
ReplyDelete