Tuesday, August 3, 2010

slacker

I feel like a slacker for not posting as much as I used to. Life is always busy and when I get in bed and start to turn on my laptop, I generally change my mind and go to sleep.

Chase is still stable and happy. We went out on the boat this weekend but Chase decided not to go. I was disappointed, but he does everything on his OWN time. His meds are stable and he isn't raging. I know I'm repeating myself when I say that I can't imagine a better summer. I am in awe of the last few months.

Tomorrow I will be house hunting with my boyfriend. I think under any other circumstances, we'd be looking into moving in together but I really don't want to rush things and my house isn't big enough for him and his son. So when we move in together (eventually) we will need a bigger house.

Time for sleep.... goodnight everyone.

2 comments:

  1. Thinking of you and wishing you continued peace!

    Amy
    Logan's Mommy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad your having a great summer!

    ReplyDelete