Tuesday, September 21, 2010
please pray
I don't have a lot to say right now except please pray for Chase. His stability is slowly disappearing and I'm afraid that his current behaviors could cause him to be hospitalized again soon. We are really going through a rough time around here. I may have to have Aimee stay with my mom for a few days, while I'm at work, so I know she is safe. But my mom leaves for China on Oct. 4....and then what do I do with Aimee when Chase is being violent or scary? I'm really nervous for this upcoming month.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




That is really sad. But as is with bipolar the good can't last forever. I would make a doctor's appointment pronto.
ReplyDeleteHey there. I will certainly pray for little Chase. Have you considered a longer term respite at an RTC? Megan
ReplyDeleteYes, I will pray for Chase and your family. So sorry to hear that things have turned bad.
ReplyDeleteKristen - thinking of you and your babes. I'm going to second Megan's thought on an RTC. I've worked in one (a very good one in Utah) and so know from experience that there are some that are really good places for kiddos. In my experience, most were there b/c they were bipolar.
ReplyDeleteAs hard as it may be to imagine now, remember that "This too shall pass."
Much love and hugs,
E
Sending you prayers for sunshine and safety.
ReplyDeleteAmy
Sending prayers for your sweet little boy...
ReplyDelete