Chase is an eight year old little boy struggling with early onset bipolar disorder. This is a story of his adventures including medications, therapists, hospitals, triumphs and setbacks.
Saturday, December 25, 2010
Xmas Eve pics
Pictures from Christmas Eve dinner at my mom's house. From left: Chase, Zach (my nephew 15yrs), Matt (Samantha's boyfriend 21yrs), Samantha (my niece 19yrs), Aimee
Last night was really emotional for me. I felt a great emptiness and was missing my dad. I know he was watching over our family last night and will never leave my heart.
I'm a single mommy to a 9 year old with special needs and a 5 year old with a "princess" complex. I work at Juvenile Hall with a unit full of teenage criminals. This is my blog that chronicles our chaotic lives, and has become my own little form of therapy.
Really great photos! I hope Christmas wasn't too crazy for you!
ReplyDelete