I'm missing Chase like crazy. He's having a great time with Rick and is having no behavioral problems. Makes me wonder if everything is my fault.
Aimee and I baked cookies tonight. We had a blast dancing in the kitchen while the cookies were baking.
I'm getting really attached to this silly dog, Sara. She's amazing with the kids and really mellows out Chase. She's one of Ricks FIVE dogs. Even my mom loves her. I'm seriously considering keeping her. Am I nuts?
I don't really feel like writing anything else.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




About Chase's behavior...
ReplyDeleteFirst off - of course it's not your fault!!!
I don't know if bipolar is anything like ODD, but my ODD student was always great for other people when he first met them. Once he realized they were going to make him follow the rules, he'd fight them too.
So maybe Chase is enjoying the newness of his trip? Not that I'd hope he has trouble later though!