Guess its time for updates since I haven't posted in nearly a week.
Chase came home from Yuba City on Christmas Eve. He had a great time while he was there but was happy to come home. We tweaked his nightime dosage of Clonidine and he seems to be sleeping a bit better.
Aimee is the whiniest child ever! (not sure the spelling, but its pronounced Whine-e-ist) But when she isn't whining, she's hilarious and finally learning to speak so that others can understand her.
Christmas was bittersweet. The kids had a blast. They got a *tad* spoiled by family, friends and Santa. But my first Christmas without my dad was really hard.
I think that I'm finally starting to get back to normal (if I ever really am "normal").
Yesterday I turned 28. Why does that seem so much closer to 30 than 27 did?!?!?
After a whole night of asthma and breathing problems, I finally called the doc on my birthday morning. They made me go to the Emergency Room. After the best ER visit ever, I went home feeling a lot better and with new prescriptions. I've been breathing fine since. Doc doesn't know what triggered it since I'm not sick or anything. I'm supposed to go back to see my doc sometime later this week, but with my track record at follow up appointments.....
Then my boyfriend took me to Sacramento for the afternoon/evening. I enjoyed myself despite the gloomy weather. Tons of food, window shopping and having fun.
That's about it for now. Glad the holidays are nearly over. 2010 here we come!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




Thank you for writing this blog. So wonderful knowing there's another mama out there dealing with a 7 yo Bipolar child who understands. Wonder how many of us out here there are?
ReplyDeleteCould you tell me about Chase's sleep issues? My daughter seems to only rage in the evenings. We know she's exhuasted but rages saying she's not tired and doesn't want to go to bed. What's been your experience with medications to help Chase sleep - or get him to sleep (if that's an issue for him)?