Chase is still in the hospital. Day #11. He is now on Lithium and being taken off everything else for now. He's been on Lithium before but not for a "full trial period." At least thats what the doc says. Doc says possible discharge by next week.
I miss my baby so much that it hurts. We talk at least twice a day on the phone and I visit everyday. But its not enough. I want him home. The weather is beautiful and I keep thinking that he would be outside from dawn until dusk.
I haven't been in the mood to update lately. Sorry.
Wednesday, February 17, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




t's tough. I miss my little guy too. Hope things work out and he's doing better
ReplyDeleteBeen thinking about you and you kids a lot lately.
ReplyDeleteI'm wishing you at least a few moments of peace today.
Amy
Logan's Mommy