Sunday, August 29, 2010

rebound

After an amazing few months (April-Aug) it is clear that our long wave of stability is coming to an end for now. Chase is irritable, angry, short tempered and irrational. MRT (mobile response team) has been at my house almost every day. No full blown rages yet, but this feels all too familiar. Please pray that this cycle is gentle for Chase.

6 comments:

  1. Praying for you.. and sending hugs to you all... I'm so glad that you had those wonderful months... they will return....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying.
    Hold tight to all those wonderful memories of sunshine you had this summer. Those will help you all through the storm!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry, we too are seeing changes for the worse now that my son is back in school. We are seeing lots of anger, not very fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seasonal changes + school changes can be really difficult. I've felt lucky...A is just really, really crabby - no major raging going on. I can live with crabby.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like your new look on the blog. Very cute. I am sorry that Chase is regressing. The shift in the light really affects my kid. We start loading up on Vit D (5000 mg) to counteract the changing sunlight, and then we have to increase her mood stabilizer too. Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete