Wednesday, August 11, 2010

schools and barn maven

Today was a good day. Chase's appointment with his therapist went well. She even brought up the idea of Chase going to his "home" school by 5th grade. Basically that would mean Chase would leave his school that is 25 miles from home and only for children classified as emotionally disturbed and go to a special needs class at a regular school right by our house. That would be an ultimate goal of mine (and Chase's) but right now I just want Chase to get settled in 3rd grade. BUT it was cool to hear her mention the possibility; when it was only in march that we were struggling so much.

Barn Maven: Just wanted to say welcome to my little blog. I'll be checking out yours too! And don't worry about the name thing, I do it ALL the time in real life!

It was also my "friday" at work. Tomorrow morning the dog goes to the groomer and we have a wrap around meeting. Yay.

1 comment: