Chase is an eight year old little boy struggling with early onset bipolar disorder. This is a story of his adventures including medications, therapists, hospitals, triumphs and setbacks.
Monday, January 31, 2011
Deja vu
Chase is being 5150'd again. Tried to stab himself in the neck tonight while I was at work. Thank goodness for our amazing nanny. She saved my son tonight. Gotta go, laying in hospital bed with Chase in the ER.
I'm a single mommy to a 9 year old with special needs and a 5 year old with a "princess" complex. I work at Juvenile Hall with a unit full of teenage criminals. This is my blog that chronicles our chaotic lives, and has become my own little form of therapy.
Big blessings to the nanny!!
ReplyDeleteHugs to you all...
Amy
Logan's Mommy
Praying for you and Chase. So difficult!
ReplyDeletePraying for you and your family!
ReplyDelete