Many parents take school for granted. Not ALL. But many. They wake their sleepy kids up for school, get them dressed and give them a hug and off they go. When the kids come back home, their brains are a little more full and their tummies a little more empty. A little snack and they are ready to finish up their homework so they can have a fun evening. I KNOW thats how some families operate because that was me and most of my friends growing up. Same as the kids in our neighborhood. School homework fun...no big deal.
But this is NOT our experience in the Patterson house. Even on a good day. I can't be jealous. Or can I?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




you cold, but it doesn't help. BTDT. {{{Hugs}}}
ReplyDeleteOh boy, you can wish and hope... like we do! Jealous, not so much, but there is nothing wrong with hoping for better days and wishing life were a wee bit different. By that I don't mean that you wish your son was different, I mean that you wish life could be relaxed for HIM, calm for HIM, routine for HIM, and so much more.
ReplyDelete