I am exhausted from work and need to rest up so this won't be long....promise. Tomorrow is a big day. Chase comes home at 2pm. I feel a million emotions at once. As excited as I always am to bring my boy home, I'm nervous. I am bringing home a "cutter" for the first time and that scares the poop out of me. Maybe it was just something he did in the hospital and won't do at home? Only time will tell. But what I do know for sure is that my family will be all sitting at the dinner table for dinner on Wednesday night.
This is the first time that I've brought Chase home with this renewed sense of faith, hope and strength that I am learning to find in the Lord. I intend to share that with my kids and I can't wait for Chase to feel the warmth that I felt at church on sunday.
Time for bed with butterflies in my tummy and a smile on my face.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




Kristen - hoping tomorrow and the days to come go well for your family...
ReplyDeleteIn my prayers.
ReplyDeleteThat's awesome! I don’t know if you're interested, but I typed out a few scriptures for my son and we hung it on his wall. I used it to teach him about praying to God for strength and healing. I also pray over my son every night for this. He doesn’t say much about it, but if I miss a night he is quick to remind me to pray over him for his "anger to go away".
ReplyDeleteHere are some scriptures you can check out if you're interested!
Psalm 55:16-18
Psalm 71:20-21
Psalm 55:22
Romans 8:38-39
Ephesians 6:10-11
You might want to hang them on your wall too : )
God Bless you!
Mama Bear
Thanks for all the support!
ReplyDeleteMama Bear -I'm looking up the scriptures and will print them as soon as I get a new ink cartridge.