Sunday, October 18, 2009

Pics, Video etc.

Chase had a rough weekend with his dad. More of the same. Aggression and depression. It's got a good hold on him right now and it breaks my heart.

Tonight I got in bed with him and we talked about happy things. He was unusually receptive. We talked about things that Chase likes about himself, Aimee and me. Chase is 1.Smart 2.Artistic and 3.Kind. I am 1. Helpful 2.Silly and 3.Pretty. Aimee is 1.cute 2.goofy and 3.talkative.

Below are two pics of the new bed/dresser in Aimee's room, thanks to the neighbor who had it in storage. They are so nice and its great to have a full bed for Aimee so we can all lay in bed and read stories together.

This is a pic of my dad and my lil girly. Aimee loves letting him brush her hair and today she used his cell phone as hair clippers. I attached the video below.
Aimee was relaxing on the front porch while Chase played outside. She picked up my Diet Coke and said, "See! I'm mommy!" But don't worry, it was empty and neither kiddo drinks soda. This is a pic of Chase on his "first date" with Suzanne. He REALLY likes her and she is so nice to him. And I LOVE that she has no front teeth right now. Chase is smitten. They sat on her driveway for their date and traded messages via Nintendo DS.

Below is a video of Aimee giving my dad a "haircut." Ouch. It had to hurt!

So much for a short post. Ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment