Sunday, October 4, 2009

Chase is sad

Chase is doing better today than the last few days. I really thought he'd be in the hospital by today, but he's home and sleeping in his own bed. He was very helpful this evening while I cleaned the house. He wasn't whining, but just seemed sad. I can tell when he's down because he was ready for bed before 7pm and went there on his own. But he's been restless, talking in his sleep and crying.

I'm doing better today too. Although I may have pushed away a man that I care deeply for. I'm not sure what to do about that. I'm not in a place where I can really focus on a relationship. I'm also afraid that Chase would turn his life upside down and really traumatize his VERY normal son. The sad part is that I could see a future with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment