Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Update on IEP

As I wait for the sleeping meds to kick in, just wanted to give a quick update on the IEP. Chase now qualifies for occupational therapy based on his sensory processing problems. Duh. I've been telling them that for a year. Chase will stay at his current school for now but they acknowledge that he is in crisis mode and needs to be closely followed. Nothing overly dramatic.

Because of the IEP, I only had to work 5 hours tonight. I wish it was like that ALL the time! Then again, I'm so thankful to be employed these days.

Tomorrow's plan:

8am Take Aimee to preschool
9am Chase psychiatrist appt in Antioch
10am Drive Chase to school in Concord
11am MY TIME to relax on my day off.
3pm Weekly meeting at work that is on my day off but not the other peoples. So I drive a total of 1.5hrs for 2hrs of overtime... Its mandatory. Maybe I can convince them to put it on another day every once in a while.
6pm Make dinner for the kiddos and have a relaxing evening.

UGH. THATS MY DAY OFF!!!!!! Not fair!

1 comment:

  1. hi! I just found you tonight from a link off 5minutesforspecialneeds. I have a 9 yr old with sensory processing disorder and aspergers. I wanted to let you know I am following your blog, and that I put a link to you on my blog under special needs blogroll :) Im just trying to connect to others and advocate for our special kids!! Glad to know youre out here!

    ReplyDelete