Friday, June 18, 2010

skinny

I apologize for disappearing for days at a time. I had a great week with my kids and my amazing boyfriend. (Uncle Kevin went back to his hometown for the week.)

Chase had his psychiatrist appointment today and for the first time, we dragged Aimee along with us. I saw Chase in a new light today. He was really showing off his sister to the receptionist and psychiatrist and showing them that he is a good big brother. He was full of pride! Most of his issues with Aimee is normal sibling rivalry but it still makes me feel good.

No medication changes needed at this point. Still no weight gain in 2 years... 62lbs and 53inches. His ribs and chest bones are really protruding. See below. The doc is slightly concerned but all lab tests have come back negative. I think by winter if he doesnt gain more weight they will start doing a lot more testing.


2 comments:

  1. You have beautiful children. As difficult as Chase can be, he seems like an amazing kid. I hope that others will see his great qualities too! When other people see Caroline's strengths and bring them out, I know they are seeing the real kid, not the disorder!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He still is quite a handsome boy...:)

    ReplyDelete