I don't really feel like posting today but wanted to share a few pics that I came across. The birthday ones are from today. Another rough evening missing my dad. He loved family fun on their dock during the summer time. He always said that is the reason they bought the house on the water. For us to have a place to come together.
The kids had a blast swimming with their cousin Sam.
We all had fun swimming in the Delta. Aimee doesn't look happy in this picture but she was really excited to be swimming in the Delta like the "big kids."

A picture I found on my mom's camera from a while back. Our doggie Sara and Aimee.
This is a picture of my beautiful mom and I.
A picture I found on my mom's camera from a while back. Our doggie Sara and Aimee.
This is a picture of my beautiful mom and I.
I hope you all have a blessed evening. Hug your loved ones tight and remember that each day together is a gift. And don't forget a good shower after swimming in the Delta....ugh.




Very cute pics, thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteI love the picture of you and your Mom! She is beautiful :)
ReplyDeleteThat is such a cute picture of you and the kids in the water. You look so relaxed and proud.
ReplyDelete