Tuesday, June 1, 2010

last year

Birthdays are coming and after last years fiasco we will be keeping them VERY mellow. For anyone that doesn't remember, I had a big party planned for Aimee's birthday on June 15. Invited kids from her school and lots of family and friends. And then Chase went in the hospital. Again. And then my dad got put on hospice. I was able to notify most people that the party was canceled but there were a few people from the daycare that I had no contact info for. They showed up. Ugh. I felt awful and like such a flake. Everyone understood, but it was still disappointing.

Then we just didn't plan a party for Chase since he was in the hospital anyway. When he came home we did a little party at my parents house so my dad could be there. It actually turned out to be pretty special. My dad was doing really well that day. See pics below.






1 comment: