Howdy! I'm in a good mood because today is my FRIDAY at work. Granted its going to be a 12 hour shift, but tomorrow i get to hang out in my pajamas while both kids are at school.
Yesterday was a hard day. Chase seems a bit on edge but not raging. He spent his day at school sleeping under his desk, whining and staying in the support room. The first thing the teacher asked was if he got his meds. Of course he did. Then she asked if he was tired because Chase told her I didn't put him to bed until 2AM!!!! I said nope. He was asleep by 8:30pm. He was okay when he came home as long as Aimee left him alone.
One thing that I'm loving currently is Chase's strong desire to help me. He is so proud when I ask for help and he's able to do it. He's great at putting laundry away and emptying the waste baskets in the house.
Thats all for now. Please pray that this irritability is just a bump on the road and not the beginning of something bigger.
Oh and I think the Bipolar Mysteries on Discovery Health Channel will aire again on June 13th.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment