Tons of random recent facts/updates in my jumbled up head
- More tweaking of Chase's meds have him aggitated and his sleep cycle is all over the place
- My mom is in China and won't be back for another week. I miss her like crazy.
- REAL pumpkin patches all close at 5pm. Aimee was VERY disappointed
- I sometimes wonder if I missed my calling as a housekeeper...or maybe the bleach from the bathroom floor is just making me loopy
- Pets are fantastic. Until they piss all over your sons room and you can't seem to get the smell out despite your best efforts.
- Little brothers are like pets. But they don't piss on the floor when they are mad. They just boycott household chores and leave their dirty socks all over the house to "make a statement".
- Mobile Response Team (MRT) is spread too thin in the bay area. Sometimes they can't respond at all which leaves families like ours with few other options. Scary
- Chase is really picking up on his reading skills all of the sudden. Woohoo!
- There is this guy....




I've been following your blog for a while now. I hope Chase does better soon. I'm thinking of you and your family.
ReplyDeleteHope you get to talk to your Mom soon!