Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Pepsi and CABF

I NEVER do this but I'm reaching out to my readers. PLEASE take the time to vote for the Child and Adolescent Bipolar Foundation (CABF) so they can win $250,000 from the Pepsi Refresh Everything Contest. They are holding strong in 5th place but need to move to 2nd to win the money. You can vote by clicking to the right on my page or go to www.refresheverything.com You can vote EVERYDAY on the website, on facebook AND thru text message on your phone. From your cell phone, text the number 104174 to PEPSI (73774). Please help out this amazing organization that has been such a useful tool and support during our struggle with this illness.

PS. Spoke with the case manager at the hospital and I will be picking up Chase on Wednesday at 11am. Please say a prayer that things go smoothly so he can be home for Thanksgiving.

1 comment: