As we approach the one year anniversary of my dad's passing, I am shocked at the grief that still seems so raw and fresh. Is it normal to still cry everyday after a year?
On a good note, I am scheduled to pick Chase up from the hospital tomorrow at noon. So he will be home for Turkey Day!
I don't know how I'm going to keep going financially. The more overtime I work, the more I pay in childcare. My bank account is empty as soon as I get my paycheck. The tiny amount of child support I receive barely covers Chase's medicine copays. So now I'm staring at the bill from Chase's school for his school lunches for over $100 and the reality is, I can't pay it. What a nightmare. And even thinking of buying the kids Christmas presents from Santa seems impossible at this point. Can we please skip Christmas this year? Otherwise they are going to think Santa doesn't exist anymore. Ugh.
Time for bed. Woohoo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




Sending you prayers of comfort, rest, and peace.
ReplyDeleteAmy
Logan's Mommy
Also, as you have been through soooooo much, I believe you have the strength to walk in the door of a local church and tell them about Santa's non-existent budget. You don't have to believe in what the sign on the door says. They will help your children keep believing in Santa, no questions asked. Humongus HUGS!!!!
Send me your address in a FB message please. Let me play Christmas elf for a bit.
ReplyDelete