Monday, March 21, 2011

amazing

I feel amazing today. I am full of hope and faith! I found a church last night. It was so hard for me to walk through the front door. I went inside and sat down and when I opened the program, saw that the sermon would be about Suffering and Trials. How ironic? It was a good sermon with fun music and good energy. After the sermon I almost left but I saw the prayer room and went inside. An older lady sat next to me and asked if I wanted her to pray with me. I gave her a short version of my sons stuggles and she grabbed my hands and began praying. As I was leaving, she asked me if I would come back so she could hear more about Chase and I could hear more about the love of God.

What a difference a day makes (and a little nudge from our Lord.)

5 comments:

  1. so wonderful that you found a place that makes you feel good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! I’m smiling ear to ear reading this post. God will give you the strength you need to get through these challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Still standing and believing with you Kristen, much love to you, Chase and Aimee xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so glad you found a church you like and that seems supportive. I don't know where we would be without God and a church where we feel our daughter is accepted and loved, even if she doesn't always respond. Prayers for you!

    ReplyDelete