If you met Chase today, you would see an appropriate, animated, kind six year old. I'm so proud of my boy. Hard to imagine this is the same child from the last 4 months.
Sunday, May 3, 2009
My boy
I had a long day at work, got my kiddos back from their daddy and then spent the rest of the afternoon relaxing with them. We went on a long walk, played out front, caught some bugs and then came inside to make dinner. An entire 3 hours of peaceful playing. I hate to sound jaded but I am waiting for the other shoe to drop.
If you met Chase today, you would see an appropriate, animated, kind six year old. I'm so proud of my boy. Hard to imagine this is the same child from the last 4 months.

If you met Chase today, you would see an appropriate, animated, kind six year old. I'm so proud of my boy. Hard to imagine this is the same child from the last 4 months.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment