Today we have family visiting! It's probably a very unusual situation, but my ex husbands dad and brother are visiting for a few days and I couldn't be happier! Both Jared's dad, "R" and brother "K" got here this morning. Both of them are VERY close to Chase and Aimee and will be in their lives forever. R was actually in the room when I gave birth to Aimee and he cut the umbilical cord. I've always been close with them, from the beginning. They are also very upset and disappointed with Jared and his recent choices (not to be hashed out here). So they never talk to Jared.
Anyway, they both came down from Yuba City to stay until saturday morning. They always insist on helping me with any projects I need done. So today they cleaned out my entire garage! Oh and did I mention they cooked us dinner and kept my children entertained so I could relax a bit?
Aimee taking a break from the pool

Kiddos relaxing with Uncle K

Two of Chase's best friends from school posing in front of their sculptures at Open House
No comments:
Post a Comment