Friday, May 22, 2009

R and K

I can't sleep but thats nothing new. In five hours I have to get ready for work, get both kids packed and in the car, and to Martinez to do the "kid swap" with Jared. I'm praying that Chase doesn't come home raging on sunday afternoon as is the pattern.

Also in the morning R and K are heading home to Yuba City. I'm going to miss them. They have done so much work around the house while they were here, and gave me some alone time while they watched the kids. I understand that people think I'm strange for having such a good relationship with my exhusband's dad and bro, but they really have become part of my family in the last 5 years. They love me and they are amazing with Chase and Aimee. Since Jared has nothing to do with them, I make sure they know they can see my kids whenever they want. They are just plain good people and I am thankful to have them in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment