Chase started on the Abilify. I wish he wasn't with his dad this weekend.... for anyone who knows me, knows i'm a control freak and really want to make sure that he doesn't have any bad reactions. Even little side effects that Jared won't notice. Argh. Jared kept him out of the sun today and seems to be doing ok so far.
My day at work wasn't nearly as awful as I expected it to be. I mean who doesn't love watching 21 criminals doing a TaeBo workout video?!?!?!
Tomorrow is Mother's Day and I can't help but be sad that I won't wake up to my crazy kiddos giving me cards. Even if the kids were home, I'd have to work so I guess its good that they get to spend the day with Grandma Trudy. They will entertain her I'm sure!
I've also been thinking a lot about my own mother. When I was growing up I thought she was snobby, mean and insensitive. Ten years later I can look back and see how lucky I am. My mom is beautiful, intelligent, silly, dorky, loving, patient, devoted and compassionate. My mom wears fuzzy socks with flip-flops, spoils my children, drives like an idiot and has the softest skin. I pray that I can become half the woman that my mother is.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




Happy Mother's Day!
ReplyDelete